Sock buns are the newest trend in town and every woman is rocking them! First, they are simple and easy to pull off and secondly, once you release the hair, you will love the waves and curls they create.
If you are craving for some magical sock bun…here’s a tutorial to guide you through the whole process…
What You Need
– A sock
-A Hair elastic
1. Start by cutting off the toe to the sock to create a tube.
2. Next, roll off the tube you created into the shape of a bagel or a doughnut.
3. Choose a place where you want the bun on your head and create a ponytail. It could be at the lower part of your head, the middle or near the front. Whatever, you choose make sure it’s comfortable.
4. Pull your ponytail through the center of the sock bagel and spread your hair around the sock
5. Roll the sock down the length of your ponytail (towards your head) and wrap your hair around it as you go. Make sure you’re covering the sock as you progress
6. Once you have reached the base of your ponytail, tuck in any remaining ends and make sure the sock is covered with hair.