– Hair bleach
-Red hair dye
-Hair dying shirt
-An empty container and a stirrer
1. Start with your hair a little dirty, just a day or so should be fine and brush it out really well.
2. Mix together your bleach according to the instructions printed on the box
3. Once you’ve mixed your bleach, put on your gloves and part your hair down the middle. Clip back your bangs so that you can focus completely on the ends of your hair.
4. Take the bleach and apply it as evenly as you can to just the ends of your hair. Save some bleach for the rest of your head, because we will be working our way up.
5. After about 10 minutes, add more bleach to about 2 inches above the first part and leave all of it in for another 10 or 15 minutes. Rinse and dry your hair.
6. Mix together your red hair dye. Follow the directions on your dye box for mixing and applying your red dye. Apply the dye to your entire head. Leave it in for the recommended amount of time and then rinse out as much red as you can. Dry and you’re done!