If you love the ombre craze, you can always try out a pink ombre. Remember, your dye job can go wrong if not done perfectly therefore you need to take as much time as possible to make it perfect.
How to create a perfect pink ombre…
1. If you have dark hair, you could start by pre-lightening it to make sure the dye sets in perfectly.
2. Divide your hair into sections and use a light comb to dye it.
3. Remember, the perfect ombre starts with a darker top, a lighter middle and the lightest color at the tips. Therefore, cover up the areas that don’t need to be dyed with a plastic paper.
4. After applying the dye, wash it off after it has set in for a few minutes. Be careful that that the dye doesn’t run down to your clothes.
5. Blow dry and set your hair as desired.
Remember the color may fade after a few weeks therefore you can choose to do the whole procedure again to make sure it stays fresh everyday.