Summer 2014 is not truly that far away so we need to get ready girls!
We found this gorgeous eye makeup idea that you can do on your own very simply at home and will compliment your summer attire wonderfully.
You will need:
Eye shadow colors: Crème or White base coat, Salmon Pink, Lemon, Light Green and Light Blue shadow
Liquid eyeliner (Black) eyeliner pencil
Photo Source: makeupart.net
Photo Source: danielaabig.de
- By using an applicator swipe the crème or white base coat to the entire lid of the eye .
- Now begin with the Salmon Pink eye shadow and apply to the eye lid part closest to the eyelashes (as shown) extend your eye shadow colors out as much as you wish.
- Repeat the same procedure with the Light Blue eye shadow above the pink shadow. Repeat this procedure for the yellow shadow.
- Then apply the liquid eyeliner to the upper with a ‘cat flick‘. Be sure the liner spreads the end of your eye shadow at the side of the eye to give a dramatic result.
- At this moment apply the kohl eyeliner as usual.
You are set for Summer ’14!
Prom fever is spreading around in every school and every girl is looking for the perfect dress and hairstyle to look awesome! Once your date has already proposed all that’s left is to look amazingly beautiful for this special day. Braids always trend every season therefore, you can’t go wrong with choosing a braided hairstyle for your prom. You can’t ever go wrong with any updo braid hairstyle. If you don’t have any ideas for your hairstyle, try out the milkmaid braid which looks awesome. Here are the steps on how to do milkmaid braids.
Photo Source: dailymakeover.com
First, part your hair in the middle starting from the center.
Start plaiting a 3 stranded normal braid starting from one side of your head at the front to the back and secure with an elastic at the bottom
Photo Source tumblr.com
Repeat the same on the other side of the head.
Next, intertwine all the braids around the head to form a circle. You can use pins to secure the braids firmly to your head.
Photo Source: seventeen.com
Once the braids are permanently secure on your head try making them look a little untidy by using your fingers to rough up the edges.
Photo Source: shop-hers.com
Voila! You can now rock these awesome braids at your prom this year!